Go nuts for Play-Doh donuts! Ever imagine a unicorn donut, a critter-shaped fritter, or a multicolor cruller? Or maybe a classic vanilla glazed donut is more your style? Any way you like it, now you can get creative at your own make-believe donut café! Aspiring bakers can create and decorate a wild variety of colorful Play-Doh donuts in all shapes and sizes. Shape silly donuts in classic shapes with the 4 molds and Play-Doh compound, and use the donut hole tool to stamp lots of pretend mini donuts! Top them with Play-Doh frosting and silly sprinkles with the frosting tool and sprinkle crank. Kids can even press swirls of Play-Doh steam and wacky whipped cream from the tea cup! Show off the creations on the stand, which also has half-molds to make Play-Doh cookies and toppings. For even more creative donut café fun, check out the creation cards with step-by-step ideas. Now all of your donut dreams can come true - minus the eating part, because these are a treat for the eyes only!
Hasbro, Play-Doh and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes unassembled stand, sprinkle crank, 4 donut molds, donut hole tool, frosting tool, teacup, 4 two-ounce cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound, 2 creation cards, and instructions.
• Kids can imagine their own crazy donut café with these donut-making tools and 4 Play-Doh colors in 2-ounce cans
• Stamp silly donuts with Play-Doh compound in different shapes with the 4 molds and create lots of make-believe mini donuts with the donut hole tool
• Decorate the pretend donuts by squeezing imaginary icing from the frosting tool and turning the sprinkle crank handle to shower them in colorful sprinkles
• Make swirls of Play-Doh steam and wacky whipped cream rise from the adorable toy teacup, just like a cup of pretend tea or hot chocolate
• Display the creations on the stand, which also features molds to create even more Play-Doh treats
• Ages 3 years and up
• Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
• Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
• Compound not intended to be eaten.
• Product and colors will vary.
• Adult assembly required.
• To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
• Molded results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill.
File Size: 966.52 kB
Some of our vintage or prior versions of toy and game instructions may be more difficult to decipher or have less clarity. If you have any concerns or questions please contact our consumer care department at https://consumercare.hasbro.com/en-au