It's a game of ""hot potato"" as kids take turns passing the pup and petting its head, and then when the puppy barks it's time to pass him to the next person. The little pup makes cute sounds with all this attention…but watch out! He loves to be petted but he just might pee. The only player not to get peed on by the pup wins!
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes Peeing Pup game unit, plastic tail, and instructions.
• The suspense builds as players pass the puppy in this ""hot potato"" game
• Pass the pet but don't get wet
• Stay dry to win
• Hilarious game that's easy to play
• Ages 4 and up
• For 2 or more players
• Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
• Caution: To Avoid Injury: Use only clean tap water. Dry thoroughly after use. Read instructions for use and care.
• 3 x 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries Required. Not included.
• Adult Assembly Required.
File Size: 2.43 MB
Some of our vintage or prior versions of toy and game instructions may be more difficult to decipher or have less clarity. If you have any concerns or questions please contact our consumer care department at https://consumercare.hasbro.com/en-us