Money can't always buy great time, but the experiences earned, whether positive or strange, are unforgettable. This is exactly what Monopoly for Millennials is. Players are trying to earn as much experience as possible instead of making as much money as possible. Explore and visit places where you can enjoy fine dining, shopping and relaxation. Interact with other players using Chance and Public Fund cards. Moreover, in this game players do not pay rent, they visit each other to earn more Experience points. Monopoly for Millennials is a great box game for both parties and meetings!
Contents: playing field, 6 pawns, 16 Venue cards, 16 Chance cards, 16 Public Fund cards, 64 Experience Stamps, stacks of coins, 2 dice and a game guide.
• MONOPOLY FOR MILLENNIALS - Being adult is hard enough. You deserve a break in the struggle for life!
• PARTY GAME - This Monopoly game is a great game option for the millennial who wants to take a break from adulthood and play at parties and meetings.
• CHOOSE WONDERFUL PLACES AND PLACES - Collect Experience points by visiting the most exciting Venues from your friend's Sofa to Vegan Restaurant and Meditation Retreat for the Week!
• DETERMINE TRENDS - Receive money from players who go to the locations you first discovered.
• EVERYTHING ABOUT EXPERIENCE - In this Monopoly game, the player who collects the most Experience, not the most money, wins the game.
• For ages 8 and up.
• Played with 2 to 4 players.
• Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
© 1935, 2018 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
File Size: 7.47 MB
Some of our vintage or prior versions of toy and game instructions may be more difficult to decipher or have less clarity. If you have any concerns or questions please contact our consumer care department at https://consumercare.hasbro.com/en-us