Baby Alive Happy Hungry Baby captures the joy and messiness of feeding time! Put baby's bib on and sit her at her feeding tray while you mix up her favorite food. When you offer baby her spoon, shell open wide, giggle, move, and ask for more! When shes ""all done! give her a sippy cup. Uh-oh! Time to change baby's diaper! With over 50 real baby sounds and phrases, realistic doll expressions, a special interactive spoon, 2 doll food packets, bib, sippy cup, and 2 diapers (additional food packets and diapers sold separately), this adorable baby doll makes feeding and changing time feel oh-so-real and oh-so-FUN for little mommies and daddies! Its a great toy or gift for kids ages 3 years and up.
Baby Alive and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Includes 1 doll, feeding tray, bib, 2 powdered doll foods, 2 diapers, bowl, sippy cup, interactive spoon, comb, and instructions.
- FEEDING BABY FEELS REAL - Enjoy the fun and messiness of feeding time with an adorable interactive baby doll that makes mealtimes feel so real!
- SHE REACTS TO HER SPOON - Happy Hungry Baby really opens wide when you feed her. Feed her from her special spoon and shell respond with 50+ real baby sounds and phrases. She also moves and asks for more!
- INCLUDES BIB AND FEEDING TRAY - Put baby's bib on and sit her at her feeding tray while you mix up her favorite food! Doll comes with everything kids need for fun, interactive feeding play!
- SHE PEES AND POOPS - Give baby a few sips from her bottle between spoonfuls of her food, and shell pee and poop. Uh-oh! Time to change baby's diaper!
- FUN DOLL FOR KIDS AGES 3 AND UP - Little mommies and daddies will love the joyful responses of this sweet doll that eats, moves, talks, drinks, pees, and poops. A fun gift for kids ages 3 and up.
- Ages 3 and up
- Warning: Choking Hazard Small parts will be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
- NOTE: Adult should remove and discard fasteners/packaging components.
- REQUIRES 4x1.5V AA BATTERIES. DEMO BATTERIES INCLUDED.
- Spot clean dolls clothes with a cool, damp cloth, hang to dry.
- Doll food may stain. Adult supervision recommended.