The road to fun is paved with imagination! This Play-Doh Wheels construction toy features a cool toy cement truck and all the right accessories to help aspiring builders play pretend. Watch the Play-Doh compound swirl and spin inside the cement drum, then come out the back as you turn the handle. With cement-colored Play-Doh Buldin' Compound plus 3 additional Play-Doh colors, kids can imagine their own construction zone again and again. Fun Play-Doh tools like a jackhammer stamper and wheelbarrow roller help build up the fun. It's a perfect mix between the classic fun of toy trucks and the creativity of non-toxic Play-Doh compound, and makes a great kids birthday gift or afternoon activity for kids 3 years and up!
Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Includes cement truck, jackhammer stamper, wheelbarrow roller, roadblock mold, instructions, 1 can of Play-Doh Buildin' Compound and 3 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (net weight 8 oz/227 g).
- SPINNING CEMENT TRUCK CRANKS OUT THE FUN - Watch the Play-Doh compound twist through the cement truck! This toy truck also has stamps on it to make Play-Doh traffic cones and other shapes.
- COMES WITH 3 COOL PLAY-DOH TOOLS - Fuel creativity with the stamping jackhammer, rolling wheelbarrow, and barrier mold included in this toy construction truck set.
- CEMENT-COLORED PLAY-DOH COMPOUND - This 2-ounce can of Play-Doh Buildin' Compound looks like cement with specks of glitter mixed in to help kids play pretend!
- PLUS 3 MORE PLAY-DOH COLORS - With 3 additional non-toxic Play-Doh colors in standard-size 2-ounce cans, kids have the Play-Doh compound they need to get started.
- FUN CONSTRUCTION TOY FOR KIDS 3 YEARS AND UP - It's a great kids birthday gift or creative activity. Add it to your Play-Doh Wheels construction toy collection! Other sets sold separately.
- Ages 3 years and up
- Product and colors will vary.
- Compound not intended to be eaten.
- Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
- Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
- To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
- Molded results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill.